- May 27, 2022 - Application deadline for full-time study for Fall 2022
- July 22, 2022 - Application deadline for part-time study for Fall 2022
To be eligible to apply for admission, applicants must have:
- earned a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a recognized regional accrediting association
- earned a preferred minimum GPA of 3.0
- completed at least 20 semester credits in liberal arts
Admission is selective and not guaranteed.
- A completed application
- A resume
- An autobiographical statement indicating reasons for choosing the Traditional MSW degree
- Transcripts of all college study
- Two letters of recommendation
Standardized tests scores are not required.
The Traditional MSW program at Quinnipiac University does not give credit for life or work experience.
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.