- May 26, 2022 - Application deadline for full-time study for Fall 2023
- July 21, 2022 - Application deadline for part-time study for Fall 2023
To be eligible to apply for admission, applicants must have:
- earned a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a recognized regional accrediting association
- earned a preferred minimum GPA of 3.0
- completed at least 20 semester credits in liberal arts
Admission is selective and not guaranteed.
- A completed application
- A resume
- An autobiographical statement indicating reasons for choosing the Traditional MSW degree
- Transcripts of all college study
- Two letters of recommendation
Standardized tests scores are not required.
The Traditional MSW program at Quinnipiac University does not give credit for life or work experience.
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.
Tuition Assistance for Aspiring Social Workers
The CT Health Horizon’s grant will allow Quinnipiac to provide $10,000 per student per year in tuition assistance for qualifying master of social work and advanced standing master of social work candidates with the goal of increasing the number and diversity of students in these programs.
Learn More About CT Health Horizons
Read the Story on QU Today
Quinnipiac University supports equality of educational and employment opportunity. No person shall be denied admission to any educational program or activity or be denied employment on the basis of race, color, disability, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or ethnic or national origin.