- April 15 - Priority deadline for full-time or part-time study, summer semester begins in early July for the MSW Advanced Standing program.
To be eligible to apply for admission, applicants must:
- have earned a bachelor of social work prior to the beginning of the MSW Advanced Standing program in early July from a BSW program accredited by the Council on Social Work (CSWE).
- have earned grades of B or better in all BSW courses*
Admission is selective and not guaranteed.
*Applicants to the advanced standing program may be admitted conditionally if their GPA or BSW course grades do not meet the required admission criteria. Such cases will be considered on an individual basis by the admissions committee. Students who are admitted conditionally must earn at least a 3.0 their first term to continue in the advanced standing program as a fully accepted student.
- Completed application
- Current resume
- Autobiographical statement indicating reasons for choosing the MSW program
- Transcripts of all college study
- Two letters of recommendation (one from BSW program director or professor, and one from field supervisor)
Standardized test scores are not required.
The MSW program at Quinnipiac University does not give credit for life or work experience.
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is your responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.