All graduate students are charged fees related to their program of study. Below is a detailed breakdown of graduate fees charged per semester. See the Direct Costs tab for full program costs.
Fees for Academic Year 2022-23
- $45 per credit, not to exceed $405 per semester
- $25 per term summer registration fee
|Technology and lab fees
- $380 per semester (fall/spring) for full-time students
- $170 per semester (fall/spring) for part-time students
- $90 for summer semester (full-time or part-time)
|Mandatory accident insurance
- $25 fall and spring semester
|Commuter meal plan (required)2
- $220 per semester (fall/spring) for full-time students
1 Student fees cover the experiences and services that complement and support academics.
2 Not applicable to students in online degree and certificate programs. Not charged for clinical or student-teaching semesters.