Features and Highlights of Off-Campus Houses
Quinnipiac-owned properties offer residents all the benefits of residential students. Houses come with fully furnished kitchen, living room and bedrooms and are equipped with Wi-Fi. Students will have access to Bronze level meal plans, single bedrooms, laundry machines, landscaping and snow services, trash removal, and much more. Residents are also supported by the residential life staff.
Located throughout Hamden and near the North Haven Campus, Quinnipiac's off-campus houses have various dimensions and layouts. Each house can hold 2 to 4 residents in single bedrooms (residents cannot live in a house alone).
- Fully furnished bedrooms with a bed, chair, and desk
- Each bedroom comes with a wardrobe or built-in closet
- Complete kitchen with a seating area of a table and 4 chairs
- Furnished living rooms
- Laundry included in each house
- AC units allowed (floor models only; no window units)
- Free WiFi
Below is an example of the type of layout/dimensions that an off-campus house offers. This example is based on 33 New Road. For more details about each house, including bedroom dimensions, see the information below.
- Dimensions: 20’ 3” x 12’ 6”
- Couch, table, chairs
- Dimensions: 11' 1" x 13' 6"
- Full-size refrigerator, kitchen sink, stove/oven
- Dimensions: 10' 6" x 14' 6"
- Dimensions: 19' 6" x 12' 6"
- 1 bed, 1 wardrobe, 1 desk and chair
- Twin XL or queen-sized beds