An education for real-world ambitions
In arts and sciences, the emphasis isn't on quickly choosing a major, but finding the right one for your specific talents and aspirations. We believe that creativity, knowledge and skills are produced across and between disciplines. This is made possible through flexible curriculum structures and a belief that every course is a piece that fits into a bigger picture – your picture.
Thanks to this philosophy, double majoring or taking on a minor is made clearer and easier, and is in many cases encouraged. It also opens the door to our unique Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS) majors and minors, which expose driven students to several disciplines and academic areas, and independent majors which allow them to design a program that fits their individual goals.
Whether you arrive to us declared or undeclared, you have more options than you ever realized. With so many potential starting points, pathways and end results, you’ll need guidance throughout your experience, and that’s exactly what we provide. We’ll help you discover the point where your abilities and passions intersect, and take steps into a future that speaks to your values and ambitions.
- Accelerated Dual-Degree BA or BS/Master of Social Work (3+2)
- Accelerated Dual-Degree BA in Theater/MBA or MS in Accounting (3+1)
- Accelerated Dual-Degree BA in Theater/MS in Communications (3+1)
- Accelerated Dual-Degree BS in Biology/MS in Molecular and Cell Biology (3+1)
- Dual-Degree BS in Biology/MS in Molecular and Cell Biology (4+1)